Monday 21 October 2013

The cabinet of curiosities...



 
It took some time to source a cabinet that was just right but I'm very pleased with the one I eventually ended up with. If I was to be a cabinet I would be this one so I guess it says all I need it to say! It is filled with many delights from my little world, including a fabric interpretation of myself and Judy and Terry Baker (the parents!) It was quite frightening that fabric Judy looked particularly like the actual Judy. So much so that my behaviour dramatically improved whenever fabric Judy was about! I included my numerous sketchbooks and some badges (who doesn't like badges!) The cabinet was locked and I only opened it when I felt safe and that the people rummaging through my inner most thoughts either knew me well or had no clue who I was and so I was unlikely to see them again. Well, at least I'm being honest. It did feel good to lock it up again though and know that everything was in its place again! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment