Tuesday 17 May 2011

Drumcroon exhibition of third year MA work 05/05/11

The third year MA students work was exhibited at Drumcroon. I went along to see what was on display and I have to say it wasn't what I expected. The diversity of work displayed alongside each other worked extremely well and got me thinking about my own exhibition this time next year, how I'd like my work to be displayed and even whose work I think would complement it. I'm thinking, old bookshelves filled with my sketchbooks and some three dimensional fabric pieces, along with large scale printouts of my digital illustrations, although I do like the idea of them being small, framed pieces too! (This is starting to feel like a living room set design! I'm not sure whether that is a good or a bad thing!) Of course these ideas may change but it got me thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment