Monday 21 October 2013

Cheep cheep....

I've been busy recently. Well, for the past 33 years but there you go! I'll re phrase that...recently I have been particularly busy making things. It is an addiction, I must confess! I've been drawing a lot and birds are especially lovely animals to draw. I have a budgie named Clarence. He is a bit nasty and hates people. In fact I think he only tolerates me...but he does make a good subject to draw, so, I drew him but just so he didn't get a big head I coloured him in blue rather than green!
I wasn't content with this so made it out of fabric too. It would be rude not to! There is much satisfaction in working with fabric.



I find stitching incredibly relaxing. I think it's actually good for the soul and calming for the mind. A stitch a day keeps the blues away. Isn't that how the saying goes? It's how my saying goes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment