Monday 21 October 2013

Life through a lens?...

As you probably know by now I am a hoarder and a collector of all things, bits and bobs that interest me (which is pretty much everything to be honest!) My camera collection has increased considerably during the past year. I don't know why but they appeal to me so much. I love the look and feel of them and it's even better if they actually work. Then I get a little time to work with film too...I honestly don't do that often enough! Anyway, I'm going off track now. What I mean is I've started to document my cameras, firstly through drawing them with a fine liner and then transforming them in to fabric pieces. Currently I have three but as I enjoyed them so much I'm expecting more to be created pretty soon!





...and don't forget the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment